When we launched in August, our team had a few hunches about how you’d use Branch, but some use cases have surprised and delighted us more than others. One of those is that you’ve begun to use Branch as a customer service platform.
We’ve noticed a few ambassadors from companies like Medium and charity:water jumping into branches about their products — sometimes to correct a misconception, sometimes to ask for feedback. (The Branch team has even started to use it this way, too.) Here are a few of our favorites:
- Permission to Timehop → - Brian Oberkirch
- charity:water social dynamics → - Brenden Mulligan
- Is Content Elitism the answer to online publishing’s woes? → - Faruk Ateş
- What problems can we solve for you on Branch? → - Josh Miller
- What would make you compulsively visit Branch daily? → - Libby Brittain
What should your favorite company change? What are they doing right? Start a branch and add them to see what they have to say.