There are all sorts of communities growing on Branch: economists, pro-am coffee drinkers, African culture scholars, philanthropists, and even clergy. One of our favorites, though, is a dedicated community of bookworms — people who love all things books, reading, and libraries — that has started some of the most thoughtful branches yet.
Here are a few of the best:
- The loveliest places to read. → - Max Fenton
- Who is your favorite under-appreciated author? → - Scott McNulty
- Fuck, Marry, Kill: Franzen, Lethem, Safran Foer → - Lauren Leto
- What is the future of the book? → - Chris Brogan
- The Future(s) of Book Collecting → - Ernesto Priego
What are the people in your community talking to each other about? No matter what it is, there’s room for you on Branch.