It’s Election Day in the United States. Have you voted yet? If not, get on it! There’s just a few hours left to get to the polls.
We love how much fun you’ve had with Branch talking about your hobbies, trading restaurant recommendations and reviewing your favorite TV shows.
But some of you are also using Branch to talk to each other about more important issues, like access to clean water, the future of education, technology’s impact on philanthropy and electoral reform. We’ve been impressed and inspired by your dedication to these issues and to bringing about social change in something as simple as a conversation.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- To vote or not to vote, electoral reform… → - Adam Reynolds
- Who or what is responsible for ongoing patient harm? → - ProPublica
- Technology and Philanthropy → - Lucy Bernholz
- Inheritance: a broken system? → - Jonas Wisser
- What’s broken in education? → - Steve Schlafman
- Is secular society detrimental to the creation of fine art? → - Owen Adams