Branch on Branch
It’s been an exciting few months for us at Branch. We’ve pushed new features, grown our team and learned a lot from you, our users.
We love that you haven’t been shy about sharing your feedback with us (Please, keep it coming!), and we also love how often you share it with us in branches. It’s great to see you starting branches with friends to trade ideas, report bugs, and share wish list features.
(Keep an eye out, too! Our team loves chatting with you about Branch on Branch, and we do our best to both start and join branches with feedback for us whenever we can.)
Here are a few of our favorites:
- What I wish Branch would have → - Octavian Costache
- What problems can we solve for you on Branch? → - Josh Miller
- Initial feedback on @Branch, mostly (constructive) criticism → - Arif
- “Ask to Join”: an anti-introvert barrier? → - Karin
- The point of the Branch → - LouLouK
- How can Branch build? → - Nation Hahn